Digital Banking for Business
- Monitor your accounts 24/7
- Pay bills (enroll through the Bill Payment button within your Digital Banking account)
- Check your balances
- Move Money between your Citizens First Bank accounts
- View monthly statements (enroll through the Electronic/ eStatement enrollment menu located within Digital Banking)
- Stay informed with account alerts by email or text message
- Send and receive money conveniently with P2P person to person payments
- Deposit a check, or checks, through Mobile Deposit
Let’s do this! Less paper, less clutter, more streamlined and organized.
Once you accept Terms and Conditions, all of your deposit & loan statements/notices will be received in digital form. After accepting the disclosure, you’ll no longer receive paper statements/notices on any account with CFB. You can always unenroll if you change your mind.
(Note: Intere$t Reward$ customers must receive eStatements to qualify for rewards)
- Pay all of your bills 24/7 while on vacation, at the office, from home - anywhere you have access to the Internet
- Pay one-time bills and schedule regular payments to be automatically processed when you choose
- View your payment history
- View, add to or edit your list of payees
- Save time and avoid the hassle and expense of handwriting checks, addressing envelopes, and going to the post office
- Transmit payments safely and securely
To sign up for Bill Pay, after you log in to Digital Banking, select "Move Money."
Moving money just got a lot easier.
Customers have the ability to complete a P2P transfer within Digital banking. You no longer need to utilize Bill Pay Services to complete a P2P transfer. P2P is a free service and accessible by selecting Move Money from the home screen.
Banking on the go used to be a convenience, and now it's a necessity.
(Note: Mobile deposits can be made until 4:00PM. Deposits received after 4:00PM will be considered a deposit on the next business day we are open).
New feature – now you can make a transfer to a financial institution other than Citizens First Bank, all from your Digital Banking platform. Mobile users, how great is that? Move money from the palm of your hand.
You have the ability to complete an Incoming or Outgoing transfer to a financial institution other than Citizens First Bank. External Transfer is a Free service and accessible by selecting Move Money from the home screen.
Money Manager provides a financial dashboard to track monthly activity, net worth, savings and spending goals with budget spending and add spending alerts. Money Manager is accessible after accepting CFB Online/Digital Banking Agreement.