For unmatched personal service, contact a Citizens First Bank Lender to learn more about how we can help you buy a car, buy your first home and much more! Let’s work together for you. Always feel welcome to call Customer Service at 877.902.1442.
Ready to Get Started?
Buying a boat, motorcycle or planning a vacation in your new RV? We’re here to help you through the loan process. Citizens First Bank provides competitive rates and terms for all types of consumer loans.
Citizens First Bank can make owning your dream home a reality with our flexible options, local decisions, competitive interest rates and fast turn-around times! Whether you are looking to purchase your first home, build from the ground up, or invest in a rental property, Citizens First Bank can help finance your dreams!
Home Equity Loans
A Citizens First Bank Home Equity Loan allows you to borrow against the equity in your home. Flexible options include both closed-end loan or a line-of-credit.
You’ve found the perfect car, now you need a quick decision on your auto loan. You’ve come to the right place! We’ve got a fast approval process and competitive rates to get your motor running. Contact us today and get ready to put your new car in drive.
Student Loan Resources
The links below are just a few that may help you find information to fund college:
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Citizens First Bank by Sallie Mae® for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, get started here.
- Federal Stafford loans are fixed-rate student loans for undergraduate and graduate students attending college at least half-time. Stafford loans are the most common and one of the lowest-cost ways to pay for school.
- Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from federally funded or federally guaranteed financial assistance for education beyond high school. We consistently champion the promise of postsecondary education to all Americans —and its value to our society.
Citizens Ready Cash
Other Loan Products