GET FUNDS TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Citizens First Bank can help you get started on your plans today. You are the next generation of our community farms and businesses.
Apply for up to $20,000 for your project!
- 3 reference letters from community leaders e.g. teacher, farmer or 4H leader (No family members please)
- Description of how the funds will be used, and the young entrepreneur’s plan to repay the loan.
- Projected cash flows from the student’s project
- Parent or guardian co-signer (parent basic financial information required at time of application)
- Most recent report card from the student, including overall grade point average.
READ THE SMALL PRINT
– Must be a currently enrolled student
– Interest rates vary depending on academic grade point average
– Available for any farming or business line of credit
– Available for any farming or business capital purchases
– Any student under 18 must have a parent/guardian signature
CONNECT WITH YOUR LENDER
FILL OUT THE FORM TO START
After we receive your application, we’ll contact you to finalize the application process. The below form is not considered a full loan application.