PLU$ REWARD$ cHEcKING
Plu$ Reward$ Checking rewards those 50 years of age or better by offering interest on your account and some additional benefits
Min. to Open
Monthly Service Charge
Steps to Avoid Monthly Service Charge
You must achieve two of the following per monthly statement cycle:
• Maintain a $500 average balance³ for the monthly statement cycle.
• Two (2) electronic transactions (ACH, credit or debit) post and settle per monthly statement cycle.
• Ten (10) debit card purchases post and settle per monthly statement cycle (excludes ATM withdrawals)
• Maintain a $500.00 average daily balance³ for the monthly statement cycle.
• Maintain a Savings or Money Market account with an average daily balance of $1,000.00 for the monthly statement cycle.
One free order of basic checks per year
Debit Card Transaction Fee at ATMs
Unlimited no fee transactions at merchants and CFB ATMs.
See Rates or connect with us
Other Account Details and Benefits
Digital Banking & Bill Pay, Text Alerts², eStatement, Money Manager, Person to Person (P2P), External Transfers, Debit Card Controls, Multi-Check Mobile Deposit, Cashier’s Checks, Money Order, Image Checks
Connect with our Universal Bankers for full account disclosures.
1. Subject to Iowa State and Local sales tax.
2. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Mobile App Banking is for iPhone®, Ipad®, or Android®. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
3. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.