Citizens First Bank
Since 2000, Citizens First Bank has been serving the financial needs of our customers and helping our community. We believe that our employees are the primary reason for our success. We remain committed to finding exceptional people who share our vision of commitment, excellence, and teamwork, to join our team!
Loan Administrative Assistant
Citizens First Bank has an immediate opening for a full-time Loan Administrative Assistant. The position provides administrative support to loan officers by preparing loan documentation in accordance with established policies and loan processing procedures. Establishes loan files, prepares reports and correspondence and compiles information as needed. Handles customer inquiries and assists other bank representatives as necessary.
The Mortgage Coordinator Assists the lenders in approving and servicing real estate loans. The position also performs administrative and support responsibilities. Acquires knowledge and experience to demonstrate the ability to cultivate comprehensive customer relations with existing and prospective loan customers within bank policy and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent related experience/and or training.
• Ability to establish priorities, organize workflow, and satisfy deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Solid knowledge of and practical experience with applicable technology tools
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties