Citizens First Bank
Since 2000, Citizens First Bank has been serving the financial needs of our customers and helping our community. We believe that our employees are the primary reason for our success. We remain committed to finding exceptional people who share our vision of commitment, excellence, and teamwork, to join our team!
Citizens First Bank has an immediate opening for a full-time Credit Analyst. This position will work with loan officers responsible for commercial and agricultural credits and the customer to insure all policies and procedures are being followed. Duties include, but are not limited to: Monitoring loan relationships, gathering ongoing financial and other information from customers and correcting documentation exceptions as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong, efficient and accurate data analysis skills
- Ability to organize and analyze complex financial information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and conform to bank & regulatory compliance standards.
Additionally, Citizens first Bank has an immediate opening for a full-time Operations/ Customer Service Specialist. The position provides daily assistance and operational support to branches and departments throughout Citizens First Bank. Daily Tasks for this position include: GL Reconciliation, Deposit Verification, Problem Solving, Research, File Maintenance and Account Scrubbing.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and focused.
- Knowledge of general accounting/ reconciling principles.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a high-productivity, time sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet computer applications.
Send resume to: Citizens First Bank, Attn: Human Resources, 1442 Lincoln Way, Clinton, Iowa, 52732 or email@example.com.