- Monitor your accounts 24/7
- Check your balances
- View and download monthly statements
- Mobile Wallet (Learn More)
- Online Bill Pay (Learn More)
- Send and receive money conveniently with P2P person to person payments (Learn More)
- Deposit a check, or checks, through Mobile Deposit (Learn More)
- Move Money between your Citizens First Bank accounts (Learn More)
- Bank to Bank Transfers enables you to move money from the palm of your hand (Learn More)
- Money Manager helps you track monthly activity to keep you on budget (Learn More)
- eStatements for less clutter, more streamlined (Learn More)
- Stay informed with account alerts with email or Text Message Banking (Learn More)
Download the App today!
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- LG Pay
- Garmin Pay
- Fitbit Pay
Now that you're using Digital Banking, you'll want the added convenience of our Online Bill Pay.
- Pay all of your bills 24/7 while on vacation, at the office, from home - anywhere you have access to the Internet
- Pay one-time bills and schedule regular payments to be automatically processed when you choose
- View your payment history
- View, add to or edit your list of payees
- Save time and avoid the hassle and expense of handwriting checks, addressing envelopes, and going to the post office
- Transmit payments safely and securely
To sign up for Bill Pay, after you log in to Digital Banking, select "Move Money."
Moving money just got a lot easier.
- You no longer need to utilize Bill Pay Services to complete a P2P transfer.
- P2P is a free service and accessible by selecting Move Money from the home screen.
Hold. Snap. Go!
Wondering how to get started with Mobile Deposit? We'd like to show you how!
- Unlimited number of items deposited per day, $10,000 daily deposit limit.
(Note: Mobile deposits can be made until 4:00PM. Deposits received after 4:00PM will be considered a deposit on the next business day we are open).
Now you can make a transfer to a financial institution other than Citizens First Bank, all from your Digital Banking platform. Mobile users, how great is that?
You have the ability to complete an Incoming or Outgoing transfer to a financial institution other than Citizens First Bank. External Transfer is a Free service and accessible by selecting Move Money from the home screen.
Money Manager provides a financial dashboard to track monthly activity, net worth, savings and spending goals with budget spending and add spending alerts. Money Manager is accessible after accepting CFB Online/Digital Banking Agreement.
Let’s do this! Less paper, less clutter, more streamlined and organized.
Once you accept Terms and Conditions, all of your deposit & loan statements/notices will be received in digital form. After accepting the disclosure, you’ll no longer receive paper statements/notices on any account with CFB. You can always un-enroll if you change your mind.
(Note: Intere$t Reward$ customers must receive eStatements to qualify for rewards)